


I often assume that "everyone", whoever the heck that is, knows about the monthly Santa Ana art walk. Well, I'm just putting it out there now so that you first-weekend-of-the-month-don't-know-what-to-on-Saturday types know that your pockets don't have to be full to see some rad art and get free wine. Multiple galleries, stores featuring art and dj's, dub-step, reggae, rap, cover bands and break-dancers, original t-shirts, bizarre sculptures, artists lofts and apartments all waiting for you to come join, drink and dance in right in down town Santa Ana. Last month not only did I get to see some of my artistic colleagues have there art featured in some of the stores, I also got invited to an "I can't believe my house isn't a gallery party" where I mixed and mingled to the sound of funky beats, had a hug war and soul connected with people around a back yard fire pit. What does Santa Ana have in store for you? Check it your Artwalk possibilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment