Thursday, July 15, 2010

Google Breakfast


Thursday morning, while living the fabulous life of the unemployed I was invited by my friend and photographer Gabriel Eng to an exclusive Google Breakfast. Although it was invite only the Google crew was generous enough to allow each guest to have well, guests. Breakfast of fresh fruit coffee and bagels was provided and the meeting was held in a conference style room. The purpose of this meeting was to educate and demonstrate Google's new Adsense to the blogging world. The leaders of the meeting gave a step by step demonstration better and more detailed than the tutorials I've used on Youtube to learn excel, Powerpoint and other great tools of the writing world.

Besides feeling fortunate for the invite, I also felt inspired. I've for sometime running have been wanting to blog about my experiences in life, California, the arts, the music scene and all the wonderful things life has to offer. As my close friends know, I was laid off last Tuesday. Since then my roommate and respected friend Sabrina have put our heads together to get our creative gears spinning. This blog will display some of the things we've come up with and some of the places we'll be spending our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment